Don’t call it a webinar!
Investing in cryptoassets is a beautiful new frontier that financial advisers are uniquely positioned to help investors manage in their overall investment portfolio.
However, reaping the benefits of a new and evolving asset class doesn’t come without its headaches. The biggest headache for the average cryptoasset investor is taxation. Most cryptocurrency investors (advisers included) don’t understand the tax implications of the varying tokens and transactions.
Watch the replay of this conversation with Josh Bennett CFP®, EA, Managing Partner of Vincere Tax, and Nyle Bayer, CMO of Onramp Invest.
- The most common tax pitfalls that investors overlook
- How cryptoassets differ from traditional assets in taxable events
- Current taxation precedents for different types of cryptoassets
- How Vincere Tax uses Onramp Invest to inform crypto tax preparation
- Vincere Tax’s white label crypto tax services for financial advisers